Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Linda's Big Debut




Here it is!! I am so excited about it! Seeing it on television certainly made today a little easier to handle. It took my mind off the fact that today is one month without my mom, at least for a few minutes. I still am sad, but also feel giddy about this. Funny how everything comes back to her. Everything. She was so proud of me for getting to do this and was certain that I was destined to be the new HEB spokesperson. I seriously doubt that, but it was a very fun one-of-a-kind experience. I wish she could see it, but am happy to share it with you.

PS. I know that I owe you a conclusion to the whole shooting the commercial story. I had decided that I would probably never finish it since now I live in the "After Mom Died" part of my life and I had started writing it in the "Before" section.

But now, for some reason, I think that I can finish it. I hope that it won't be a let down with all this hype about it.

Yesterday, I was indignantly questioning God's timing.
Today, I thank Him for it.

4 comments:

Erin Colvin said...

Hey girl!! You are famous! I love it!! Thanks for sharing...can't wait to see you next Friday. Love, Erin

Rebecca C said...

Pesky old God and his timing.

Jacquie said...

Your own commercial!! I don't care how you slice it... that's big!!

Jennifer Patrick said...

You're famous! -- or is it infamous?! :)Either way, I'm proud of ya girl. Won't be long before you're "ready for your close-up!"
Hugs,
Jenn